Healing Power of Essential Oils
On the Expat Ladies in Eindhoven Facebook group, I saw a post explaining the benefits of essential oils and oils. I wanted to give an opportunity to fat for my shoulder pain that has not passed for a long time.
Derin Mavi kod adlı 🙂 yağı birkaç kez uyguladıktan sonra, omzumda daha az ağrı hissetmeye başladım. Hemen Facebook’ta paylaşım yapan Natalya Burdeina ile iletişime geçtim ve onunla uçucu yağlar ve faydaları hakkında mis kokulu ve keyifli bir röportaj gerçekleştirdik.
Before you start, could you talk a little bit about yourself?
My name is Nataliya. I am from Ukraine. I'm 32 years old. I am married and have one year old daughter. I came to the Netherlands 6 years ago to study Engineering.
Now ASML’I work as a Design Engineer. I love my job and technology. I also love helping people and teaching them the power of essential oils. This is my biggest hobby and actually my lifestyle.
Can you tell your story about meeting essential oils?
My essential oil journey started 1.5 years ago when I was 5 months pregnant. It was the beginning of October. The weather was still quite hot, but I was getting cold and I needed to improve my immune system as soon as possible. Ever since I moved to the Netherlands, I have been battling different viruses from early autumn to spring
The only thing that helped me from time to time was special vitamins. Of course, everything changed with pregnancy and I was looking for a natural solution that supports me without any side effects for my baby
One of my colleagues suggested that I try essential oils. Honestly, I was very skeptical at the beginning, so I thought how essential oils could destroy viruses. Since I had no choice, I started applying a drop of special oil under my feet and behind my neck every time I went out.
I carried oil with me and when I noticed a sick person, I took a drop of oil in my hands and inhaled. In this way, I survived the autumn, winter and spring without flu and even cold. Moreover, during this time I learned a lot about these magic helpers and started to actively incorporate essential oils into my daily life. In fact, the oils helped me through a rather difficult process, they helped me recover quickly, they completely changed my life !!!
I do not use any (less) medication, I keep my home away from toxic products. I can add it to my meals. It supports my health and my family's health, helps me to take care of my emotions.
What are the essential oils you use the most?
En sevdiğim yağları seçmek çok zor, çünkü ben birçoğunu seviyorum 🙂 Sanırım benim için en değerli üç uçucu yağı seçersem;
- Frankincense Oil: Bu yağa uçucu yağların kralı diyebilirim. Bu yağ, vücudumuza bağışıklık sistemi desteği, duygusal denge, sağlıklı cilt gibi birçok fayda sağlar. Bu, hücrelerimizin DNA’sını farklı genetik hastalıklardan temizleyen yağlardan biridir. Şahsen, genel sağlığı desteklemek için her sabah bu yağı içiyorum, zor geçen günlerin sonunda sakinleşmek için akşamları birkaç damlayı cildime sürüyorum, kırışıklıkları aydınlatmak için yüz kremime 2 damla ekliyorum.
- Lavender oil: Kızımla ilgilenmek söz konusu olduğunda, bu yağ hep benimle olmalı. Yastıkta veya ayakların dibinde lavanta damlası, derin uykunuz ve iyi iyileşmenizle ilgilenecektir. Bu yağ ağrıyı azaltmaya yardımcı olur – onu seyrelttim ve yeni dişleri çıkmaya başladığında kızımın diş etlerine uygularım. Ne zaman düşerse ve kendisini incitse, morarmış yere az miktarda hindistancevizi yağı sürüyorum ve bir süre sonra herhangi bir iz kalmıyor. Lavanta ayrıca harika bir güzellik ürünüdür: kreme, duş jeline ve losyona ekleyin!
- Lemon Oil: Oh, I can find many applications for this oil. Like other citrus oils, this oil has cleaning properties. I add 2-3 drops to my morning water to support the digestive system. I like breathing lemons to be energetic and motivated. I clean my house with this oil and wash my daughter's clothes. I also add a few drops of lemon oil into the chocolate I make and it tastes amazing. You should definitely try
How are essential oils used?
There are three ways to use essential oils;
- The first is aromatic: Uçucu yağları kullanmanın en hızlı yoludur. Yağlar doğrudan şişeden solunabilir veya ellere uygulanabilir ve ağız ve burun üzerine çekilebilir. Genellikle bu yöntemi hafızayı, hormonları, duyguları veya solunum sistemini etkilemek istediğimizde kullanırız.
- Ttopical application It refers to putting oil on certain parts of the body, including the skin, hair, nails, or teeth. We can use “pure” oil or diluent oils (essential oils can be diluted with olive oil, coconut oil). Since different people have different skin sensitivities, we dilute the oil to prevent skin irritation. We always dilute the oils before applying them to children's skin. I like to rub oil under my feet and neck.
- The last way to use essential oils is internal useTo be used internally, the oil must be of very good quality. I recommend taking only CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) oils internally. The oil can be taken with a glass of water or directly under the tongue. Some oils have a very strong taste or strong concentration. In this case, the best way is to take them with honey or capsules.
Can people of all ages use essential oils ?
As I mentioned earlier, if the oil is of good quality (CPTG certified), you can use it even in newborns. In this case, the concentration and type of oil is very important. For a baby under the age of 1, I recommend starting with a very light concentrate with Roman Chamomile and Lavender and using it only aromatically for 15 minutes a day. General use for oil dilution is as follows: For children under 6 years old, dilute 1-2 drops of oil in 5 ml of carrier oil; For adults, the concentration can be as high as 5-7 drops on 5 ml carrier oil.
I asked this question who immigration in the Netherlands expatsthat will raise our mood and strengthen our immunity?
I personally believe that our body is very smart and knows what we need. When I work with emotions, I want you to smell a few oils without telling you the name. And what you need most
Based on my experience, Wild orange, grapefruit, bergamot Any citrus oil, such as, will help you raise your mood and Will make you feel at home 😊
For immune support DoTerra’dan On GuardI recommend the gorgeous mix. Wild oranges, cloves, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary It contains. This is the mixture I use daily from the beginning of September to the end of April. My third suggestion eucalyptusIt will help with all kinds of breathing problems (cough, runny nose, sore throat) and emotional feelings such as tension, unhappiness, sadness.
If you would like to learn more about essential oils, visit Nataliya's Facebook page. @aromaschoolforMums You can browse…